We know the process of finding a qualified financial advisor can be confusing and often overwhelming.
Most consumers find distinguishing the differences between various financial advisors a daunting task. The endless "alphabet soup" of professional designations further complicates the process. First and foremost, we're a fiduciary and we serve you in a fee-only capacity providing unbiased and objective advice.
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the guardian of the fee-only financial planning profession. Accordingly, it serves as something akin to a "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval for investors seeking an advisor. NAPFA requires its members adhere to a fiduciary oath, maintain the CFP® designation, complete a peer-reviewed comprehensive financial plan and complete 60 hours of continuing professional education every two years. Mike Palmer, CFP® has been a NAPFA member for over a decade and is actively involved in promoting the Association's standards of professional conduct and responsibility.
Why Ark Royal?
Your financial success is predicated on developing a comprehensive financial plan. We focus our time and talents on the things that we can control, with the underlying belief that capital markets work.
If you are interested in transparency of investment fees, reducing unnecessary taxes, and creating a plan that helps assure you won’t outlive your money, then we invite you to visit with us.
Financial planning is our passion, not just our job. One of the cornerstones of our firm is a dedication to lifelong learning. Through our participation in continuing education programs and study groups with some of the best and brightest advisors in the country, we have an expansive network of expertise to address any situation you might encounter.
Consider Partnering With Us If You Want To:
- Build a financial plan that will help you achieve your goals, both now and in the future.
- Craft an investment strategy built on time-tested, rigorous academic research. Our investment approach focuses on minimizing costs and putting the odds of a successful investment experience in your favor.
- Work with a nationally recognized financial planning firm that puts your interest first, uses technology to simplify your financial life, and helps put you in the best possible position to succeed.
Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, but share the following:
- Some degree of complexity in their life or financial situation.
- Are comfortable delegating to a trusted advisor.
- Prefer to focus their time on their life’s passions (whatever those may be), preferring to delegate the day-to-day management of their financial affairs to an experienced professional.
How Can We Work Together?
The first step is a complimentary discovery meeting. This is simply an opportunity for us to learn about you, your goals, and why you want to hire a financial planner. It’s also a time for you to get to know our team and how we might be able to help you.